Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Purpose at JugglingSpot

Hello to all of the jugglers and juggling enthusiasts out there! I'm new to the blogging world, but I figured this may be a good way to share my experiences and interests in the art of juggling! I will be posting various tutorials for people of all skill levels, so come here to watch and learn! 

Here's what you can look forward to in the near future:
- A simple three-ball cascade tutorial. This is the most basic piece of juggling. I'll walk through the process and give tips on learning.
- Several trick tutorials, including Mill's Mess, Behind-the-backs, under-the-legs, and so much more
- Tutorials for how to juggle 4 balls and 5 balls! I'll go over different styles for each
- How to juggle different things, such as clubs and rings
- How to make your own juggling equipment!
- Much much more to come later!

Thanks for reading; I hope to have some videos and tutorials out to you shortly!

-Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment